2012-13 onCampus GUIDEView a .pdf of the promotional flyer here
The 19th annual onCampus resource Guide:
It’s a great place to be
onCampus‘ annual resource Guide is Ohio State’s most popular yearly publication, and the best way to reach faculty and staff at OSU. With loads of helpful information – feature stories, facts & figures and the official OSU map – it’s the place to be seen for advertisers both on and off campus.
This special 56-page edition of onCampus, OSU’s official faculty/staff newspaper, published Aug.20, 2015 and delivered through the campus-mail system to 22,590 OSU faculty/staff and professional graduate students, and at 81 distribution spots on the Columbus campus. Total circulation is 30,000.
To purchase advertising and discuss placement options, contact John Milliken at (614) 292-8421 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Space reservations are due by July 22, 2015. Artwork is due by July 28, 2015.
Put it in the Guide and your message
will reach 23,000 OSU faculty & staff
- 33 percent of Ohio State’s faculty and staff report keeping the annual resource Guide the entire academic year, and 54 percent say they hang on to it for at least a month, according to a survey conducted by The Strategy Team in 2010.
- Overall readership of onCampus throughout the year is 88 percent, according to the same survey. That’s the number who report they always, usually or sometimes read the newspaper.
- Over 2,000 copies of the Guide are distributed throughout the year by OSU’s Office of Human Resources and Wexner Medical Center at new employee orientation sessions.
- Color costs are $120 for OSU red (Pantone 200); $230 for all other 2-color spot choices; $335 for 4-color for full-page, A and B-size ads, and $167.50 for ads smaller than B-size.
- Discounted rates apply to the Guide for clients who advertise four or more times over a year. Discounted rates are available at oncampus.osu.edu/advertise.
- Advertising is first-come, first-served. For more details, contact John Milliken at (614) 292-8421 or email@example.com. Ad space normally sells out ahead of the deadline.